A fabulous friend of mine over at Raebyday nominated POL for the 8 Photos of Happiness Tag put on by Ariel’s Little Corner of the Internet!! Thanks Britt & Cara! Well, happiness means all sorts of things. There are the true life’s happiness photos and then there are the I-love-to-shop photos of happiness. I’m going to show off a mix of both because both scenarios motivate me to live life to fullest.
1. Family – My first photo of this challenge is the best family photo we have ever taken!! This, no joke, was my first real vacation. 1 week in the Caribbean. IT ROCKED. But this just reminds me of pure happiness.
2. This is one of my grandmothers – we call her Mia! She didn’t want the age aspect associated with the term ‘grandma’. Understandable. This was taken on Steph’s Ball day a few years ago but it really is one of the happiest photos of the 3 of us! Everyone says I was a spitting image of her when I was younger.
3. BOYFRIEND – Obviously he is included but this picture is literally one of my favorites. Not only because we look good AF but I accomplished so much that day. Graduating college. I was the first grandchild on both sides of my family to do so and I am so glad he was by my side for it. #proudofmyself #Phins
4. BFF – This picture will go down as one of the best candids of all time. Kelcey has been my best friend since second grade when I approached her in my short sleeve purple turtleneck shirt. I can’t even type that without laughing! But we have been through practically everything together and I think this pictures exemplifies our friendship. This candid was taken on Prom when our bus driver slammed on the breaks while we were posing for a picture and a friend of mine snapped the photo. Hands down one of my favorite pictures of all time.
5. Patches – Patches is my baby. He has my heart. We have a very weird connection that I would not change for anything in the world. He is currently 16 years old and it pains me to see him grow old but we have literally had the most BADASS life together. He is the happiness dog and his happiness & joy makes me happy every time I walk in the door. My entire phone is filled with pictures of him but especially I love when my mom would send me these pictures of him holding up love notes
6. New York Yankees/Derek Jeter – if you know me even alittleeee bit you know I’m a die hard Jeter fan. The Yankees literally put so much happiness into my life throughout the past 15 years! There is nothing in the world that compares to walking into The Stadium – and nothing compares to seeing Jeter’s last game.
7. DISNEY – Okay, I’ve only been to Disney once… and this was it. It was literally the happiest, most fun day ever!! They literally say its the happiest place on earth – and they ain’t lieeeee’nnn. And I got to spend the day with one of my favorite friends, TINA. We need to go back and I need to purchase another $10 Mickey balloon
8. Friends – I have no clue where I’d be without these people (and more!). They bring true happiness to my life and I hope I do the same to theirs. I love them all so very much.
To zee nominees…
If you lovely ladies decide to participate, just follow the steps below.
1. Post your 8 photos of happiness.
2. Thank your nominator and provide a link to their blog.
3. Link to the creator of this event, Ariel’s Little Corner of the Internet.
4. Nominate some of your favorite bloggers to participate
GO GET EM